- No Fluff - I condensed it to only 43 pages of pure content so you can start taking action and implement right away.
- Step-by-Step Plan - Each chapter walks you through only the most important LinkedIn Marketing points you’ll need to help you be found, generate more targeted leads, and reach other levels of success.
“Lewis Howes has done more experimenting, more connecting, and more value building with LinkedIn Marketing than most people I know. His work pays off in new business, bigger opportunities, and the added side benefit of results that he can share with you. This is worth it.”
Chris Brogan, NYT Bestselling author of Trust Agents, and Social Media 101.
I originally co-wrote LinkedWorking to provide strategies on how to impliment core networking and relationship building principles in the “real world” and how to translate those principles when connecting with others on LinkedIn. After this initial strategy from LinkedWorking, I wanted to give people more advanced information on how to take LinkedIn Marketing to the next level by showing how to:
- Generate More Leads- LinkedIn has the highest average annual house hold income per user over the othe top social networking sites
- Generate More Sales- Approximately 45% of LinkedIn users are Business Social Networking decision makers. Compare that to approximately 25% to Facebook and other social networking sites. Where should you be putting your effort?
- Drive Traffic To Your Website- LinkedIn is always in the top 5 traffic driving referral sites (over Twitter even)
- Find investors- There are over 200,000 results for “Investor” and “Venture Capital” so there are more than enough investors to connect with
- Control Your Personal Brand- Your LinkedIn profile ranks very high on Google (usually top 5 spots). Make sure you control what others find online
- Find Your Dream Job- A number of top jobs on the market are only posted on LinkedIn. Tap into these opportunities
- Find Freelancing Gigs- Freelancers are overbooked with clients and leads from LinkedIn’s Q&A and Groups section. Time to maximize this!
- Find The Right Employees- There are a number of “hungry” job seekers due to the economy. Find the right one for you by knowin what to look for
- Build Your Database- Facebook caps your connections at 5,000 and it’s too hard to manage your Twitter followers. Neither site lets you export your connections where LinkedIn does. Your database is the most powerful asset for your business. Learn how to build, and manage this accordingly with LinkedIn Marketing.
- Get free PR- Thousands of journalists, publishers, news anchors, and media professionals use LinkedIn for Marketing and you can easily connect with them by making the right introduction
- Become a thought leader- Increase your thought leadership by ranking higher for your expertise with “Key Words”, answering the right questions, and building massive groups
LinkedIn Master Strategies if for all levels of users on LinkedIn:
- those who don’t have a LinkedIn profile but would like a head start on maximizing it
- those who have a LinkedIn profile but haven’t logged in in months
- those who use it daily but are not reaching all of their goals
- those who are achiving success with LinkedIn Marketing, but who have yet to live the lifestyle they want
This e-book is not for those who aren’t serious about taking action and improving their opportunities. It doesn’t matter what industry you are in, if you are a job seeker, entrepreneur, investor, or top level executive as everyone can gain insights from these strategies. If you don’t yet have a LinkedIn profile, I would also recommend reading LinkedWorking first and then implimenting the ideas of LinkedIn Master Strategies.
Lewis Howes is the first, and last person I go to when I need Linkedin answers and guidance. He’s somehow managed to know more about how to use Linkedin effectively than Linkedin does. Now that’s truly amazing. – Jim Kukral, Author, CEO, TheBizWebCoach.com
When you complete LinkedIn Master Strategies you’ll:
- fully understand how to get hundreds of qualified leads
- know techniques for connecting with top level decision makers
- have a clear understanding on how to get massive free traffic back to your site
- build better relationships with those you already know
- leverage advanced applications to build new opportunities for you and your business
- know how to become a thought leader in your niche
- know how to build a massive group
- understand how to promote your events to attract hundreds of paying attendees
- and yes… much, much more!
“Lewis is the first person I turn to for LinkedIn Marketing advice. He is truly the LinkedIn authority, and I recommend you listen to what he has to say.”
Chris Garrett, co-author of ProBlogger Book, www.chrisg.com
“The challenge of being a generalist in social media is knowing each tool well enough to use effectively and recommend responsibly. When I’m faced with developing ideas for people with LinkedIn, I follow two steps: 1. Call Lewis Howes. 2. Do what Lewis Howes recommends. If I happen to add some more thought on top, it’s just gravy. Lewis is the go-to source for LinkedIn knowledge and expertise.”
Jason Falls, SocialMediaExplorer.com
If you’re not satisfied with my LinkedIn Master Strategies book after 30 days simply let me know and I’ll refund your money – I’m confident that this is a resource and investment that will dramatically help you increase your opportunities and help you achieve your professional goals on LinkedIn. Need more convincing? Check out over 100+ people who have made a recommendation about these LinkedIn Marketing strategies on my LinkedIn profile.
Get the LinkedIn Master Strategies by clicking the Add to Cart button below:
“Lewis Howes really knows what he is talking about when it comes to LinkedIn, and as someone I turn to time and time again, he has not only helped me understand how to take my business to the next level by maximizing LinkedIn and increasing the opportunities that have come my way, he has been a resource as well. I continue to be amazed at his dedication and knowledge when it comes to helping others grow their businesses utilizing the number one business networking site, LinkedIn.” – Katie Felten – MKELive.com
As an extra bonus for buying the e-book, I have recorded five videos where I let you look behind my shoulder and see exactly how I have set my profile up to achieve my LinkedIn Marketing marketing goals. These videos will show you even more advanced strategies on how to take your business to the next level with LinkedIn. You’ll get a link to view these videos once you have purchased the e-book (look out for an email from me once your purchased is confirmed with more details).
I have hosted over 20 networking events and conferences and do all of the marketing to get my 300-500 paying attendees to each event from LinkedIn. All of this LinkedIn Marketing is free of charge and would cost me thousands of dollars from “traditional” advertizing. I share my tips on how I not only market the events on LinkedIn, but also how I find the venues, convince them to give me the venue for free, and pay me for the audience I bring in. If you put on events, or want to know how to put one on in the future, then you won’t want to miss how to throw profitable events with huge targeted audiences all from free LinkedIn Marketing.
Lewis is the co-author of the LinkedIn success book, LinkedWorking: Generating Success on the World’s Largest Professional Networking Website.
In addition to this book, Lewis helps professionals and companies achieve greater return on the time they devote to LinkedIn for Marketing and other social networking sites through his acclaimed online webinars, training seminars, one-on-one coaching sessions, and corporate consulting programs.
Lewis Howes is also a previous professional football player, two sport collegiate All-American, and the NCAA All-Division Record Holder for the most receiving yards in a single football game (418 yards, the current unofficial World Record).
He founded the Sports Executives Association andSportsNetworker.com which produces daily sports marketing and social media tips as well as helps connect sports executives around the world both online and through live events.
Lewis Howes stands alone when it comes to using LinkedIn Marketing to connect with people, to build community, and to leverage LinkedIn for real business results. What Lewis teaches has personally resulted in my acquiring new contacts, new partnerships, and more importantly, new clients worth over $1,000,000 (and growing). Listen to Lewis. Read the book. Put it to work.” – S. Anthony Iannarino, B2B Sales Coach & Consultancy | www.thesalesblog.com
“Lewis is the man when it comes to Linkedin. His expertise of Linkedin has helped me to understand how to better leverage Linkedin both for my personal brand and for my corporate position. Lewis is knowledgeable, patient, and an expert on Linkedin. His training is not a gimmick to make money, but a value add to anyone’s social media endeavors. Anyone with a Linkedin consultancy need should reach out and contact Lewis today.” – Michael F. Vallez
“I have listened to webinars that Lewis Howes have conducted as well as subscribe to his newsletter. The knowledge that he has provided, to say the very least, is extremely invaluable. I have learned a lot from him. I admire the fact that he has the ability communicate to people in a simple and very effective manner.” – Jodi-Ann Walker
“Lewis Howes is a POWER HOUSE! Through his books, webinars, and networking events he has taught me how to fully use Linkedin as a networking tool. It’s a tool to be used beyond looking for a job – but to set yourself up as a credible and respected leader in your field. Since meeting Lewis, I’ve been able to use LinkedIn Marketing to be invited to participate in a webinar myself, to freely have conversations with Business Social Networking colleagues from other companies across the world to know how other industries are handling similar situations, and have been named Communications Lead for the Columbus AMA….all of this and more because of Lewis’s teachings. I highly recommend everyone to take time to see how Lewis can help you rise to the top – as he has!” -Karen Blackstone - Director of Customer Care at Longaberger
This no fluff, straight to business, LinkedIn strategies e-book is available for you to download instantly once you purchase.